The First Two Days of the Semester, As Told By Michael Scott

"I am running away from my responsibilities and it feels good."

62

The first week back to college is a whirlwind of emotions and experiences, so check out the twenty things that are bound to happen if you go to TCNJ.

1. Seeing all of your friends after a LONG summer Break

2. Going out with your friends the first night like old times

3. Drinking too much the first night and instantly regretting your decision

4. Realizing you have to get your shit together for the first day of class

5. So you try to go to the bookstore and get your books that you need, but then you see the long line and you are like

6. Then, you go to Canvas and try to see if your professors have put any syllabi up (but they haven't)

7. Since you can't be productive, you decide to go out AGAIN #dage

8. And again, you regret your decision to go out

9. You walk into your first class and see that boy that you don't talk to anymore

10. Your professor shows up and FINALLY hands out the syllabus

11. The professor starts teaching ON THE FIRST DAY

12. Class is over!!!

13. Going from class to the library and seeing all the excited freshman walking around

14. Okay, library time. Let's try to understand today's class

15. Spending 5 minutes and giving up hope for the rest of the semester

16. Hearing about the Club Fair and getting all of the free stuff clubs give out, so you don't have to do school work

17. Rolling up to the library again after procastinating for 5 hours

18. Looking at Canvas and seeing that ALL of your syllabi are up!?!

19. You immediately begin stressing out, as you wonder how you are gonna get through the semester

20. However, you realize that all of your friends are on the same boat, so you know that it will be a good semester as long as they got your back