The 5 Best Horror Movies On Netflix

The 5 Best Horror Movies On Netflix

Netflix has some pretty cheesy scary movies, so here's a few that absolutely aren't.

33
The 5 Best Horror Movies On Netflix

1. Hush

credit: Pop Sugar

A deaf writer who chooses to live alone in a cabin in the woods is suddenly stalked by a masked killer that threatens to come into her home. She must fight her way to survival without being able to hear any moves the killer is making.

2. Visions

credit: IMDb

A couple expecting a child move into an old vineyard property together, and strange things start to plague the wife's dreams at night. She has hallucinations during the day, and her husband doesn't believe that things that she says she sees or hears. Throughout the movie, she works to figure out the property's dark past to try and uncover what is causing these terrifying nightmares.

3. The Rezort

credit: Letterboxd

After a war battling zombies (I know, I know, just bear with me.), the living dead are held and contained on a deserted island where tourists can stay and hunt them for fun. However, when the security system fails and the people get stuck inside the barriers with the zombies, they must try and fight their way out without being bitten or turned into zombies themselves. This is an action-packed movie that has some gory parts to it, but that's to be expected with flesh-eating zombies, right?

4. The Den

credit: Horror.it

A woman using a research grant to track online chatting habits witnesses a gruesome murder, yet no one believes her and can find no trace of the girl she saw. However, weird things ensue when someone hacks her webcam and starts messing with her life, including hunting down everyone she knows or has chatted to. This movie is definitely one that keeps you on the edge of your seat but it does get a little gruesome at certain parts.

5. The Disappointments Room

credit: BookMyShow

An architect moves her family into an old, fixer-upper in a small town and finds a hidden room in the attic that is not on the blueprints. She goes into town to find out what it is, and she learns it could be a disappointments room, which was used decades ago to house any child with a physical or mental disability that the family did not want to be seen by the public. As she tries to explore and unlock the door, she becomes haunted by the ghosts of the past, whether it be the children or the demented father that kept them there. It's a ghost story with a pretty slow start but definitely worth the watch.