3 Things I Learned After Watching The Bachelor Finale

This season was definitely one of the most dramatic seasons yet.

9

Chris Harrison wasn't wrong this time. This season had me annoyed in many different ways as well as frustrated, but I still gave The Bachelor franchise my view.

Don't get on Barbra Weber's bad side. 

Barbra Weber was not messing around. She made her opinion clear and did not hold back any emotions. Though I understand how protective she is of her son, there is a time and place for the words she said. On different occasions, she was found rolling her eyes, saying things under her breath, and giving dirty looks towards the screens. The way she held herself was very unprofessional and she didn't seem to care that everything that was being said was being recorded on live TV.

My respect for Hannah Ann has gone up so much.

Hannah Ann said everything with such grace and held herself so well. Her conversation with Peter could have gone in such a different direction during the finale, but instead she left with her head held high. I don't think anyone could argue with the things she said to Peter either. During the whole proposal and after the rose episode, she was left blind sided.

Madison is still my favorite. 

Madison is someone who stayed out of drama, stuck to her morals, and stayed true to herself throughout the whole season. In the midst of Barbra's opinion and doubting her relationship with Peter on live TV, she still stayed calm. Madison never fought back or said anything disrespectful to his mom. She really held her tongue and didn't back down from who she is.