If You Hvaen't Seen The 1975

If You Haven't Seen The 1975 In Concert, You NEED To ASAP

It's the most visually astounding and amazingly unique concert I've ever been too!

21

A few weeks ago I went and saw The 1975, and it was absolutely one of the most visually astounding and amazingly unique concerts that I have ever been too. I wasn't quite sure what to expect going into the concert, but I was so pleasantly surprised. Everything from the visuals to the music was truly astounding, props to the visuals guy for the band. They had different backgrounds for every song that fit and flowed so well with each different song. It was really interesting to see how all of the different visuals worked so well with the song. Also, the set up of the stage and visual set was put together so well that everything flowed so smoothly.

When you go to a concert, you expect and hope for a fully immersive experience and The 1975 definitely accomplished that goal. From the moment the openers started to the time that The 1975 finished their set, I was completely immersed in the entire show. They had some great openers that stayed within the vibe that they wanted to set for the night. Then once the band came out, the entire theatre exploded in screams and this amazing energy.

Going into this show, I knew The 1975 and enjoyed their music, but I didn't know all of the songs that were played. Yet even with that, I loved absolutely everything that was going on. I wasn't just watching a concert, I was watching a full-blown show. For all my concert enthusiasts out there this is definitely a show that you want to attend.

Overall this was truly a great show. I had so much fun going to this with my friends. It was a great concert to be able to just have fun and dance with my friends. I would go back to this concert in a heartbeat and I hope that I get to see them again sometime!

No matter what people say or how overrated that people think The 1975 is, you can't knock them on the quality of the show that they produce. If you ever get the chance to go and see The 1975 take that opportunity and run full force with it, you won't be disappointed. They have some great quality music, but tying that together with a live experience makes it so much better.

I know I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again this was truly an amazing show. I have been to a lot of concerts throughout my life, but I don't think I have ever been to one that has visual blown me away as much as this show did. The 1975 took my eyes through a whole dance and we were the best dance partners. I am so happy that I filmed some stuff to be able to look back on, but even the videos don't give justice to how truly amazing and astounding this show was. This was an experience unlike any other. So if you ever get the chance to go see them you need to go.