reasons why I love having older sisters

10 Reasons I'm Thankful I grew Up With Older Sisters

Being the youngest out of three has its perks.

321
Madison Metzger

Having a couple of big sis' is a huge a blessing that has made my life incredible.

1. They give the best advice.

There are things that you can't always go to your parents or even your friend for I can always count on them. They are older and wiser so I know I can always trust them to give me advice that will only help benefit me, even though I don't always want to take it.

2. They are the only ones who will keep your deepest darkest secrets.

I know that no matter what they would never spill the beans. We are sworn to secrecy under the sacred oath of sisterhood.

3. I learned from their mistakes.

When I was younger and they would get into trouble I learned not to make the same mistake and when they each made a different mistake I got to learn from them both at once.

4. Mom and dad became less strict with me, so thank you for that.

As I became older that started to care less and less about what I do and I know that it makes them mad, but thank you because I get to do more things because of it. I got to get away with things that they never would have

5. They see you at your worst and still never judge you.

I don't always have it together, and on the days that I don't they don't ever judge me for it, they help me get through it.

6. They're your sisters and best friend.

You get two for one. I love my best friends, but having my sisters also be my best friends is the best. I have my sister telling me that I need to hit the gym and I have my best friends to tell them that I look beautiful even though I probably don't.

7. They will always tell you the truth.

I don't always want to hear it, but they will tell me when me outfit is ugly that day, when I look a hot mess, or if they think I'm in the wrong and need to fix it.

8. They never fought with me for longer than an hour.

They could never stay mad at my cute face, we would be slamming doors in each others faces and then an hour later we were hanging out laughing again. Its easy to stay mad at your friends, but we could never go a whole day being mad at each other.

9. I can complain to them and they will never get sick of it.

Okay, they might get sick of it sometimes, but they would never turn me away, they always listen to my problems big or small.

10. They will always be there for me.

No matter what I can always count on them for anything and everything. I know that they will always be there for me when no one else will.

Thank you for being born before me so that I can learn and grow from you, so that I always have two wise souls who can help me in life to be better, and for being the best sisters a younger sister could ever ask for.