Thank You To The Crew

Thank You To The Crew

The behind the scenes people

330
Thank You To The Crew
Google

Being on stage is a huge goal for any performer... in fact it's basically what our life revolves around. Actors and performers are just as important as the people off stage though but rarely do they get the recognition they deserve.

Thank you,

To the people who have to put in days that are longer than ours. To the people who look at paperwork on paperwork to get to know every moment of the show. To the people who don't let me go on naked or looking like a hot mess. To the people who make sure people are at the show because in reality performing to empty chairs would be reeeeallly uncomfortable. To the people who put us in our places because god knows we wouldn't be there.

Thank you to the director for believing in us from auditions through closing night. Thank you to the stage manager who has heard every single request and problem from day 1. Thank you to the scene crew who has been pouring their blood sweat and tears into the set. Thank you to lights and sounds for helping us be seen and heard.... few people would understand an entire series of pantomime shows.

You are not unappreciated and we all need you there for us. You do just as much as we do but you're normally never seen. Give yourself a round of applause and know we truly are ever so grateful for everything you do for us and everyone else.