10 “Thank You”s To My College Friends

10 Things I Have To Thank My College Friends For

Thank you for being my babysitter, therapist, and best friends all in one.

120
Nicolle Majette

Although you have only known each other for half a year now, it feels like a lifetime. College friends are unlike any other friends because the bond that you create with each other becomes so strong in such little time. They know your deepest secrets, favorite foods, and basically your whole life. You know that these are the people who you want to keep in your life forever, because they are there for you whenever you need them. This post is dedicated to all the college friends, just to say a quick thank you.

1. Thank you for loving me unconditionally

Thank you for loving me even when I show up to class wearing a groutfit and crocs.

2. Thank you for being there during the good and bad times

The break-ups, the bad grades, the drunk nights, you name it, you were there through it all.

3. Thank you for motivating me when I have zero motivation to do anything

I cannot thank you enough for literally dragging me out of bed to go to class.

4. Thank you for calling me out on my sh*t when I deserve it

I can't be right all the time, so thanks for keeping me in check.

5. Thank you for being the sisters I never had

We talk like sisters, act like sisters, fight like sisters, and love like sisters.

6. Thank you for making me laugh until I cry

Seriously, because of you guys I know I am going to live long.

7. Thank you for dealing with me in my most crazy moments

Other people would probably think we're crazy, but for us it's just a normal day.

8. Thank you for all the breakfasts, lunches, and dinners full of spilling tea

Nothing is better than the days we spend hours at dinner talking about any and everything happening in our lives.

9. Thank you for the girl's night outs, and the girl's night ins

Some of our best memories come from these nights, nights we can (or can't) remember.

10. Thank you for being my best friends, my future bridesmaids, my sisters

Thank you for being my best friends, I don't know where I would be without you.