Terry McGinnis, AKA Future Batman, Will Always Be My Favorite DC Hero
Television Streaming

In my opinion, he is the coolest DC hero that I have ever seen.

104

Before Marvel, DC heroes were the biggest hits. I understand that people like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and many more DC heroes. If anyone were to ask me who my favorite DC hero is, that would be Terry McGinnis as Batman in "Batman Beyond."

One day, I watched an episode of "Batman Beyond" on TV. The episode was called "Rat Trouble." Terry McGinnis has to save his girlfriend Dana Tan from a rat in the sewer. The couple has problems with each other at the beginning of the episode because Terry does not show up in his dates with Dana. Dana does not know that he is Batman. When he saves her, he still does not reveal that he is the one that saved her. Overall, I find this episode to be very good.

Later on, I had Netflix. I watched the series by myself and it was a very good show to watch. My sisters find out that I was watching this series by myself and they agreed that it was a very good series to watch. I never finished the series, though, due to a busy life. Maybe I will finish it when I have time.

I did watch the movie "Batman Beyond: The Return of the Joker." I remembered that my sisters and I watched it during our childhood. We remembered that it had a dark plot. When we watched it again, it was not too dark as we thought it was. Overall, the movie was very good. I always thought that Terry will face Joker in the cartoon series, but in the cartoon series, Joker was thought to be dead. Who knew that he would reappear later on in the future by using Tim Drake, the old Robin, as a vessel?

I used to wonder why they call the series "Batman Beyond." This question was answered by the last episode in "Justice League Unlimited." It turns out that Terry shares half of Bruce Wayne's genetics instead of his father's genetics. That happened because Amanda Waller notices that Bruce Wayne was getting old and soon, he will retire as Batman. Out of all the DC heroes, Amanda thinks that the world at least a Batman to save it. She creates a project called Batman Beyond where she and her workers will get Bruce's DNA and his DNA will be put in a married man who turns out to be Terry's father. Terry has a younger brother, but his younger brother does not have Bruce's DNA because Bruce's DNA is only for Terry. His DNA only goes to the first child. This episode shows that Terry McGinnis was destined to be the next Batman after Bruce Wayne.

Overall, "Batman Beyond" is one of my favorite superhero series to watch. I like listening to the opening song of the series and the opening song of the movie. If I have to act as a male DC hero in the movie, I would choose to act as Terry McGinnis. In my opinion, he is the coolest DC hero that I have ever seen! I am not sure if other people in the world like Terry McGinnis, but at least, it is a unique answer to who my favorite DC hero is.