1. Not one beat or note is missed during her performances, all while the booty shaking and hair flipping is going on at full force.
Another day, another slay.
2. With 17 Grammy awards under her belt, we have been #blessed with songs that leave us feeling like the "Flawless" women we know that we are.
3. People may throw shade at Beyonce for her promiscuous lyrics, but when was the last time you heard about a scandal she was involved in?
Save the drama for yo' mama, right, B?
4. She's married to and has worked with one of the best rappers in the music industry.
What's up, HOVA?
5. Her daughter's name is Blue Ivy, which makes sense, because having parents like Jay-Z and Beyonce means you can't have a simple or common name.
Trophy wife and trophy mom? #goals.
6.Our lingo is significantly better because of various famous words or phrases like "surfboard" and "bootylicious." The latter even made its way into the Oxford English Dictionary.
Still not sure what "drankin' watermelon" means, but I'm okay with that.
7. Remember the time she SURPRISED THE WORLD WITH A NEW ALBUM OUT OF NOWHERE.
12/13/13: The day the Internet really broke, sorry Kim K.
8. She's a vegan, but a total foodie. How does one say no to burgers!?
Her shirt says "kale," but you know she's actually thinking "bacon."
10. Her band, The Sugar Mamas, are a 10-piece all-female band because she wants to make a positive influence for young girls to play music. Not to mention they're all just as (Sasha) Fierce as she is.
Don't believe me? Press play.
11. When she said this: "Never make excuses; never expect anyone else to provide for me things that I know I can provide for myself. I have dreams, and I feel like I have a power to actually make those dreams become a reality."
12. Oh, and this:
Don't get it twisted, get it twisted.
13. She's loyal to her fans just as much as they are loyal to her. She's involved in over 20 campaigns, including Michelle Obamas "Anti-Obesity Campaign."
Forget Kanye, I'm on Beyonce's workout plan.
13. Because I'm calling anyone's bluff if you tell me you haven't at least ATTEMPTED to learn the "Single Ladies" dance. (Alcohol induced or not... gotcha).
Looks simple enough, right?
... Uh, can we take it from the top again?
14. Lastly, when this happened on "The Office."
One can only dream.