Ten Of The Best Christmas Movie Quotes

Ten Of The Best Christmas Movie Quotes

Here are some quotes to get you in that holiday spirit!

529
Ten Of The Best Christmas Movie Quotes
upload.wikimedia.org

Who says that we can only talk about one Christmas movie in this article when there are a million Christmas movies out there. That's why I am giving you ten of the best quotes from some of the most popular holiday movies that are out there in order to start getting you in the spirit of this holiday season!

1. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Jack in The Nightmare Before Christmas: "Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it!"

2. Elf

Buddy the Elf in Elf: "I'm a cotton-headed ninny-muggins."

3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

The Grinch in How the Grinch Stole Christmas: "6:30, dinner with me. I can't cancel that again."

4. The Polar Express

The Conductor in The Polar Express: "Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see."

5. Frosty the Snowman

Frosty the Snowman in Frosty the Snowman: "When the thermometer gets all reddish, the temperature goes up. And when the temperature goes up, I start to melt! And when I start to melt, I get all wishy-washy."

6. Christmas Vacation

Clark in Christmas Vacation: "Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn; the clean, cool chill of the holiday air; and an a**hole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."

7. A Christmas Story

Adult Ralphie in A Christmas Story: "Aunt Clara had, for years, labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually four years old, but also a girl."

8. A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Harold in A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas: "I shot Santa Claus in the face! He's real, and I shot him in the face!"

9. Jingle All the Way

Myron in Jingle All the Way: "...and then they sit there and use subliminal messages to suck your children's minds out! And I know what I'm talking about because I went to junior college for a semester and I studied psychology so I'm right in there, I know what's going on. They make the kids feel like garbage and you, the father, who's working 24/7 delivering mail so you can make an alimony payment to a woman that slept with everybody at that post office, but me! And then whenn you get the toy, it breaks and you can't fix it because it's little cheap plastic!"

10. Home Alone

Kevin in Home Alone: "This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back. No toys. Nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie, and Jeff. And my aunt and my cousins. And if he has time, my Uncle Frank. Okay?"

I hope these helped prepare you for the once-a-year coming of Santa! Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.