Below is a list of TED Talks that will inspire, change, and move you. Dependent on where you are and what you need to hear, remember this list and listen.
1. The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
Brown uses her expertise to get to learn more about herself and humanity.
2. How to Make Stress Your Friend by Kelly McGonigal
In this Talk, McGonigal discusses stress and the positive impacts it can have on us.
3. Don't Regret Regret by Kathryn Schulz
Through her own experiences with her tattoo, Schulz talks about embracing our regrets and setting them free.
4. How to Make Hard Choices by Ruth Chang
This Talk is impactful beyond belief. No matter what big decision you are facing, as we all face them often, Chang provides a new framework for understanding who we are and how we get there.
5. Do Schools Kill Creativity? by Sir Ken Robinson
This Talk will inspire you to cherish your creativity. Robinson develops a convincing argument for the restructures of the school system.