5 TED Talks That Will Change You

5 TED Talks That Will Change You

A short list of some inspiring and life-changing TED Talks that could be exactly what you need to hear right now.

40

Below is a list of TED Talks that will inspire, change, and move you. Dependent on where you are and what you need to hear, remember this list and listen.

1. The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown

Brown uses her expertise to get to learn more about herself and humanity.

2. How to Make Stress Your Friend by Kelly McGonigal

In this Talk, McGonigal discusses stress and the positive impacts it can have on us.

3. Don't Regret Regret by Kathryn Schulz

Through her own experiences with her tattoo, Schulz talks about embracing our regrets and setting them free.

4. How to Make Hard Choices by Ruth Chang

This Talk is impactful beyond belief. No matter what big decision you are facing, as we all face them often, Chang provides a new framework for understanding who we are and how we get there.

5. Do Schools Kill Creativity? by Sir Ken Robinson

This Talk will inspire you to cherish your creativity. Robinson develops a convincing argument for the restructures of the school system.