Are You Team Robby Or Team Jordan?

Are You Team Robby Or Team Jordan?

Identical physique, but personalities unique

15
Are You Team Robby Or Team Jordan?
eonline.com

Jojo Fletcher is out searching for the man of her dreams and it's all come down to tonight for the world to know who! Will it be Robby Hayes or Jordan Rodgers? America is torn between the two identical looking men. The swimmer or the football player? The white one with the swoopy hair to to the right or the other white one with the swoopy hair to the right?

Team Robby

The former competitive swimmer hailing from Jacksonville, Florida is known for his stylish (sometimes questionable) outfits. He is one of the two remaining contestants on this seasons The Bachelorette. He is 27 years old and is currently a sales rep for a pool company (apparently chlorine is in his blood) and is currently getting his Masters in Finance. Some of the reasons Jojo is so fond of Robby is because of his down to earth nature, sensitivity and ability to be one with his emotions. He's always been upfront about the truth, debunking some rumors about a past ex that put Jojo in an emotional turmoil. Robby was also the first contestant to tell Jojo he loved her, allowing her to grow incredibly close to him. Robby's profile says he would love to have a large family being from a big one himself. Are you for the handsome, sensitive, perfect smile, family-loving, chlorine intoxicated Robby?

Team Jordan

Born and raised in Chico, California, Jordan Rodger's name sounds all too familiar to many people. He is brother to famous Green Bay Packer's quarterback Aaron Rodgers. He attended Butte College and Vanderbilt University for football. Jordan was a former NFL football player being on the offseason/practice quads for a few teams. One of the biggest topics of the show has been Jordan's disconnect with his famous NFL bother. He reports he has little to no contact with him yet claims to be a family guy with the rest of his relatives. One of Jojo's biggest concerns has been having Jordan open up to her about his feelings. She has questioned his past relationships and his relationship with his family. Jordan himself admits he's a person that doesn't express his feelings openly. Are you for the handsome, reserved, polished hair, sporty, brother-problem-prone Jordan?

Tonight Jojo will reveal all in the season's final episode. Will she pick anyone, or will both hearts be broken!

The Bachelorette finale airs tonight at 8 p.m. on ABC.