'Tis The Damn Season: Taylor Swift Just Dropped Her 9th Album 'Evermore,' And Here Are The Songs Ranked

This one brings me nothing but happiness.

165

As if Taylor Swift hasn't given us enough this year by dropping 'folklore' this summer, she has decided to give us an early Christmas present by releasing her 2nd album of the year, 'evermore'. Taylor refers to the new album as folklores sister album, and after listening to all of the songs I can say it is that and so much more. Although both albums share similar sounds and story elements, 'evermore' can still stand out as it's own.

Although this album has already creeped it's way into being one of my top three Taylor Swift albums, some of the songs just didn't do it for me while other ones are liable to be on repeat for weeks. Being an avid swiftie for over 10 years now, ranking these songs definitely wasn't easy as I think almost every song Taylor puts out is amazing, but it had to be done.

So, here's my ranking of songs from 'evermore' from worst to best.

15. "long story short"

14. "dorothea"

13. "cowboy like me"

12. "closure"

11. "coney island"

10. "willow"

9. "tolerate it"

8. "ivy"

7. "gold rush"

6. "'tis the damn season"

5. "no body, no crime"

4. "champagne problems"

3. "marjorie"

2. "evermore"

1. "happiness"

Along with the release of the 15 songs, Taylor also dropped a music video to the 1st single off the new album 'willow' which appears to be a sequel to her 'cardigan' music video from 'folklore'.

Taylor Swift - willow www.youtube.com