PSA: Take Your Meds

PSA: Take Your Meds

This is a letter from me to me, but this is also meant for everyone who needed this reminder or push to take your meds today for your own sake.

27
PSA: Take Your Meds
Avianna Raupach

Hey Avianna,

I know you don't have the motivation to take your meds today yet again, but please, for the sake of your mental health, please please please take them. You may struggle to take them consistently for absolutely no reason other than laziness and finally feel like you don't need them anymore, and when you do, you always spiral from there and get caught in a nasty period of time where you give up on trying to take them because you're so hopeless that you feel like there's no way even the meds can't help you. You know that they are effective, and you always end up feeling like there's no hope for you to ever feel 'normal,' mentally stable and that you will never be able to be a functional person ever again when you stop taking them. You LOATHE falling back into that mentality all because you stopped taking your MOOD STABILIZERS;WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU STOP TAKING MOOD STABILIZERS?! Stop doing this to yourself! You can feel okay. Take your meds.

Sincerely,

Yourself while you're feeling "stable"