Syllabus Week As Told By 'The Bachelor'

Syllabus Week As Told By 'The Bachelor'

The exciting and thrilling premiere of this semester.

15
Syllabus Week As Told By 'The Bachelor'
ABC

Hello, and welcome back to the season premiere of this semester: "Syllabus Week"

Any college student knows what it's like, and this week isn't any different.

My name is Chris Harrison, and just like every syllabus week, you're in for a treat.

First semester, you walked into your first classes with the sass and a brand new tan.

But this semester, after all the junk food you ate over break, it's time to change the game.

After the (not so grand) entrance, you take a seat and glance around the room to see who else you know here.

Oh, no one.

Cool.

The professor walks into class, introduces himself, and begins to take roll. You zone out, thinking about how much fun you had at home over break

Hey, you know that name he just said. Oh crap, that's you. Right.

But then... you hear another name you recognize. And you realize that over on the other side of the room, is somebody you know!

They make eye contact with you, and you both already know you're going to end up struggling through the entire class and barely passing together.

Now, it is time for the highlight of today's class, and what we've all been waiting for: The Syllabus Ceremony.

Shoot, you haven't been paying much attention. Maybe the professor has noticed... now he might not make your C+ a B- at the end of the semester...

Nope. Why did you do that? That was creepy. Maybe he didn't see... act natural.

Yeah... That's more like it.

Wait.

Did he just say a Cumulative final?! Why are you taking this class again...

Okay cool, he's done explaining the syllabus. You can go home now.

Oh wait, did he just say chapter 1? HE'S LECTURING?! Ha, you thought this was syllabus week.

Oh wait, nope. You were wrong. You can go home. Great start to this semester, you made it through the whole first class.

Now we can all go home and study (aka drinking wine and watching the Bachelor).