A Summer with The Odyssey

A Summer with The Odyssey

11
A Summer with The Odyssey

Hey Bruins! Happy 4th week!

With 5th week just around the corner, we find ourselves almost half way through spring quarter! We've been through some of the most exciting events of the quarter like Dance Marathon. We have another, Jazz Reggae, this weekend! And some, like Spring Sing, are still to come.

With the excitement of events like these, the anticipation of summer and of course, our course loads, the end of the quarter will arrive before we know it. This is super exciting, until you realize that you still haven't locked down that summer internship or job.

Good news! The Odyssey at UCLA is hiring Summer Interns!

Through this unique opportunity, you can intern for The Odyssey from anywhere in the world. All you need is an idea, a computer, and an internet connection.

Writers for The Odyssey, submit one article a week on any topic they choose. These articles will be published online and the writer of the most popular article of the week will get $20. That's easy money and a nice addition to the resume my friends.

The Odyssey is a national publication that is currently growing into one of the most viewed sites on the web. This month alone, it is expected to have 10,000,000 page views!

Take the chance to get involved now and join in on this exciting movement.

You can apply online at http://theodysseyonline.com/apply and we will review your application. We are currently looking for writers and photographers. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Good luck on those midterms, Bruins! I can't wait to read your applications.