10 Summer Concerts To Look Forward To
Music

10 Musical Artists Touring Through Washington State To See This Summer

I hope my Snapchat friends are ready for a bunch of shaky videos this summer.

68
Melanie Bell

Washington can be a hit or miss for summer concerts. Our main attraction is Bumbershoot, and some others are peppered in throughout the rest of the summer. This year seems to be shaping up pretty well for concert-goers that enjoy throwbacks. Both New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys will be putting on shows in Seattle and Everett respectively.

All ticket information can be found at Ticketmaster.com

1. New Kids on the Block: The Mixtape Tour

Image result for New kids on the block

Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons

When: Sat. June 1, 2019 @ 8:00 p.m.

Where: Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

Want one of the biggest throwbacks of the year? The New Kids on the Block are going on tour and will be followed similarly by The Backstreet Boys later on in the year in Everett, WA.

2. Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep

Image result for Billie Eilish

Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons

When: Sun. June 2, 2019 @ 7:10 p.m.

Where: Marymoor Park, Redmond, WA

3. Train/Goo Goo Dolls

When: Fri. June 7, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m.

Where: White River Amphitheatre, Auburn, WA

Remember the Hey Soul Sister and Iris guys? Train and the Goo Goo Dolls will be at White River Amphitheatre in early June.

4. Aly & AJ

Image result for aly and aj

Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons

When: Wed. Jun 19, 2019 @ 8 p.m.

Where: The Neptune Theatre, Seattle, WA

You thought it was just the Jonas Brothers that were coming back? Aly and AJ have been creating and sharing new music again since 2018 and are taking it on tour.

5. Sublime with Rome

When: Sun. Jun 23, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m.

Where: Marymoor Park, Redmond, WA

6. Pentatonix: The World Tour with Special Guest Rachel Platten

Image result for pentatonix

Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons

When: Wed. July 3, 2019 @ 7:30 p.m.

Where: Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

7. Queen + Adam Lambert: The Rhapsody Tour

When: Fri. July 12, 2019 @ 8:00 p.m.

Where: The Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

8. Norah Jones

When: Sat. Jul 27, 2019 @ 7 p.m.

Where: Chateau Ste Michelle Winery, Woodinville, WA

Looking for something chill to enjoy with a glass of wine? Norah Jones, unfortunately, sold out quickly after the tickets went on sale, but there are plenty available for resale.

9. Backstreet Boys: DNA World Tour

When: Mon. Jul 29, 2019 @ 8:00 p.m

Where: Angel of The Winds Arena, Everett, WA

10. Bumbershoot (line up not yet released)

When: Labor Day Weekend 2019

Where: Seattle Center, Seattle WA

There are plenty of others, small bands, big bands, all the like, these are just a few that are gracing Seattle with their presence this year.