10 Summer Concerts To Look Forward To
Start writing a post
Music

10 Musical Artists Touring Through Washington State To See This Summer

I hope my Snapchat friends are ready for a bunch of shaky videos this summer.

10 Musical Artists Touring Through Washington State To See This Summer
Melanie Bell

Washington can be a hit or miss for summer concerts. Our main attraction is Bumbershoot, and some others are peppered in throughout the rest of the summer. This year seems to be shaping up pretty well for concert-goers that enjoy throwbacks. Both New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys will be putting on shows in Seattle and Everett respectively.

I hope my Snapchat friends are ready for a bunch of shaky videos this summer.

All ticket information can be found at Ticketmaster.com

1. New Kids on the Block: The Mixtape Tour

Image result for New kids on the block

Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons

When: Sat. June 1, 2019 @ 8:00 p.m.

Where: Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

Want one of the biggest throwbacks of the year? The New Kids on the Block are going on tour and will be followed similarly by The Backstreet Boys later on in the year in Everett, WA.

2. Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep

Image result for Billie Eilish

Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons

When: Sun. June 2, 2019 @ 7:10 p.m.

Where: Marymoor Park, Redmond, WA

3. Train/Goo Goo Dolls

When: Fri. June 7, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m.

Where: White River Amphitheatre, Auburn, WA

Remember the Hey Soul Sister and Iris guys? Train and the Goo Goo Dolls will be at White River Amphitheatre in early June.

4. Aly & AJ

Image result for aly and aj

Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons

When: Wed. Jun 19, 2019 @ 8 p.m.

Where: The Neptune Theatre, Seattle, WA

You thought it was just the Jonas Brothers that were coming back? Aly and AJ have been creating and sharing new music again since 2018 and are taking it on tour.

5. Sublime with Rome

When: Sun. Jun 23, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m.

Where: Marymoor Park, Redmond, WA

6. Pentatonix: The World Tour with Special Guest Rachel Platten

Image result for pentatonix

Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons

When: Wed. July 3, 2019 @ 7:30 p.m.

Where: Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

7. Queen + Adam Lambert: The Rhapsody Tour

When: Fri. July 12, 2019 @ 8:00 p.m.

Where: The Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA

8. Norah Jones

When: Sat. Jul 27, 2019 @ 7 p.m.

Where: Chateau Ste Michelle Winery, Woodinville, WA

Looking for something chill to enjoy with a glass of wine? Norah Jones, unfortunately, sold out quickly after the tickets went on sale, but there are plenty available for resale.

9. Backstreet Boys: DNA World Tour

When: Mon. Jul 29, 2019 @ 8:00 p.m

Where: Angel of The Winds Arena, Everett, WA

10. Bumbershoot (line up not yet released)

When: Labor Day Weekend 2019

Where: Seattle Center, Seattle WA

There are plenty of others, small bands, big bands, all the like, these are just a few that are gracing Seattle with their presence this year.

This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.
Featured

How I Went From Pro-Life To Pro-Choice

"No one can make you do this."

1967
msra.org

I was raised in a strict, Irish-Catholic family. My parents and grandparents, even though I love them, instilled many beliefs in me that I came to disagree with as I grew older, things like "homosexuality is weird and wrong." I eventually rejected many of these ideas once I began growing into myself, but there was always one belief I let ring true well into my teen years: abortion is the murder of an unborn baby.

Keep Reading... Show less
Featured

Trip to The City of Dreams

In a city that never sleeps, with constant bustling and hustling in the streets, my friend and I venture out to see what the "Big Apple" is all about.

Trip to The City of Dreams

There are so many ways for one to describe the beautiful city of New York. It is breathtaking, exciting and alive all in one. Taking a trip here was absolutely the adventure of a lifetime for me and I'm so grateful to have gotten to see all there is to do in the "City of Dreams" with one of my best friends.

Keep Reading... Show less
Featured

a God story.

testimony.

a God story.

many of you have someone in your life you admire the most. a parent, a superhero, a celebrity.

Keep Reading... Show less
Religion

God, What's Next?

What you're probably asking yourself during your season of waiting.

God, What's Next?

We spend most of our lives waiting for something. Maybe you're waiting for a job opportunity to open up, or for a professor to email you back because you procrastinated on your assignment, or maybe you're waiting for the next chapter in your life to start. Whatever the case maybe be for you I want to let you know that your season of waiting is not in vain! It may seem like it but your season of waiting is a crucial part in your walk with Christ. You may not have a walk with Christ and I encourage you to be open to starting a relationship with him but even your time of waiting isn't in vain. Waiting is a hard thing to do but it is so worth it in the end. The Bible even tells us this in Ecclesiastes.

Keep Reading... Show less