Suicide Doesn't Discriminate, It Affects Everyone

Suicide Doesn't Care About You, But That Doesn't Mean You Aren't Worth The Fight

The world needs what you have, don't let suicide tell you otherwise.

1241

Suicide doesn't care.

Suicide doesn't care if you are black or white.

Suicide doesn't care if you are from Texas or Michigan or South Korea or Italy.

Suicide doesn't care if you are 10 years old or 14 or 35 or 90.

Suicide doesn't care if your dad is an investment banker or school bus driver or a professional athlete.

Suicide doesn't care if you are a world-famous actor or comedian or musician.

Suicide doesn't care if you have tattoos or porcelain skin.

Suicide doesn't care if you are Christian or worship Buddha or don't believe in anything at all.

Suicide doesn't care if you went to college or even graduated high school.

Suicide is ruthless sneaky and it doesn't care about you.

It doesn't care about the gut-wrenching things that you are feeling as you try and fall asleep every night.

It doesn't care about the pain that your mom and little brother would feel if they lost you.

It doesn't care that it has made you a slave to your thoughts and feelings.

It doesn't care that you're confused and hurting.

Suicide doesn't deserve you.

It doesn't deserve your smile, YOU do.

It doesn't deserve the rest that you need, YOU do.

It doesn't deserve your peace, YOU do.

I'm going to be honest, I don't know how to make it better. But I will try my best. If you need to talk to someone, please reach out to me on Instagram. I don't care who you are, I want to help you find someone to talk to.

Suicide prevention hotline: 1-800-273-8255

Struggling with depression? Text CONNECT to 741741.

Tell someone, please. The world needs what you have.