The Story of Finals Week Via GIFs

The Story of Finals Week Via GIFs

It's that time of the semester.

12
The Story of Finals Week Via GIFs
giphy

It's the last few weeks of classes and the professor reminds you of the deadline of your final paper, or announces that next Monday will be the last review class.

You open the syllabus, only to find out that you don't remember anything. Enter: phase 1 of PANIC.

You miss your mom's phone calls, but the one time you do pick up hoping for some words of encouragement, it backfires.

You pick yourself up, hoping to find solace elsewhere.

You go to your friends. (Un)fortunately, they are in the same boat as you. You question your morals when you find pleasure seeing your friend in the same state of misery as you are.

Misery aside, you get to work.

Once you hit the 30-minute mark and you question yourself: Should I even be in school?

But you know that you have to do it because future.

You apply various techniques to figure out the most efficient way to study, all of which is rendered futile.

The deadline of your final drafts turns you into a supercomputer.

But, all those all-nighters turn you into a zombie.

A fellow zombie notices you, and you share mutual words to lift your spirits up.

Before you know it, your finals are tomorrow. And there is that one overachiever classmate who comes and asks if you're done studying. But you ignore them, no one needs that kind of negativity in their life.

Anyway, the morning comes and it is the day of your exam.
You do your little pre-exam ritual.

You open the exam paper, only to realize it is nothing like your study guide.

Enter phase 2 of panic.

Well, that didn't go so well, so you try to appease yourself with some sugar. And Junk.

Before you know it, the second final is here, and the first paper is due, and the second paper is due, and the final project too. Everything is running out of your hands, and you stand there, staring.

But when its all over ... victory is yours ... well, only until the grades come out.