If You're Offended By 'breakup with your girlfriend, i'm bored,' Get Over It
Music

If You're Actually Offended By 'breakup with your girlfriend, i'm bored,' Please Get Over Yourself

Don't blame others because you have trust issues.

52

"breakup with your girlfriend, i'm bored" is a great song, and I won't let anyone tell me otherwise. If you're actually offended over it, you need to rethink how a relationship works.

I've been the jealous girlfriend before. It's annoying on both sides. Sometimes, it's valid. A little jealousy can be endearing. It shows you care about your significant other.

However, if you genuinely think anyone is going to call up your significant other and demand that they drop you so they can have their fun, and your boyfriend is going to fall for that, you deserve better.

First of all, it shouldn't matter if someone is interested in your boyfriend, because he should be interested in you and only you. You should be able to trust them to be around people of the opposite sex and not go against your relationship. If you can't get a new boyfriend.

No one's worth the stress.

If nothing else persuades you, consider this: no matter what you say about Ariana Grande's album or if you like it or not, she got the entire world to talk about it. Her albums and songs have kept the top spots on the Billboard 100 for weeks, even months.

Every time you talk about her songs or bring them to peoples' attention, they go and look up the song and it pushes her farther up the charts, and keeps her there for longer. If you truly hate it, stop talking about it.

Let people enjoy their music. It's just that — music.

I'm not an Ari stan trying to protect her at all costs. But, I love her and I think everything she's done in the past few months is iconic in every way possible. She's successful, and that's something that no one can deny. Even if you hate her, she has gotten through more trauma in the past two years than most people will have to go through ever.

If you and your relationship are actually affected by someone saying "break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored," there are some personal problems there. Don't blame everyone else because you have trust issues. It's not fair.