The 17 Best Moments Of The "Steven Universe" Wanted Special

The best moments of the "Steven Universe" Memorial Day special.

153
YouTube

The much anticipated season five premier of Cartoon Network's "Steven Universe," arrived for Memorial Day. The hour-long "Wanted" special was an emotional journey with the introduction of new characters, and definately paved the way for a fantastic season. It left fans drawing tons of pink Lars fan art, and added more fire to the "Rose Quartz never shattered Pink Diamond" theories. Lastly fans just really want to when the next episode is, and how long Lars will stay on Homeworld. Here are the best moments of the "Wanted" special:

1. "I love shattering diamonds. I just want to shatter them all the time!"

2. "I'm kind of glad you're here? I don't want to be alone right now."

3. Hearing Topaz' voice for the first time.

4. This reaction face:

4. Blue Pearl's art skills.

5. "I'm just glad you're okay."

6. "I probably did some cool stuff too, some jump kicks and stuff."

7. "It was a sword!"

8. Any moment of Padparadscha really.

9. Fluorite being a fusion of six gems... and essentially the physical manifestation of a polyamorous relationship.

10. Steven raising Lars back from the dead... you know, no big deal.

12. "I'm pink!"

13. "So wait... am I a zombie now?"

14. "You brought me back to life... just let me be somebody who deserved it."

15. "Life is beautiful."

16. This:

17. Steven's delightful laugh as he's reunited with his family.