5 Interesting Facts About Steven Spilly

5 Interesting Facts About Steven Spilly

Steven Spilly

38
5 Interesting Facts About Steven Spilly

Today marketing is no joke, let alone mocking digital marketing which is the need of the hour. So having experience and skills in the emerging sectors of marketing like e-commerce, lead generation, and other things gave him an edge over other professionals in the marketing and advertising field.

Steven Spilly is a sales professional that is in the field for quite a considerable period. Throughout his career, he has acquired several incredible skills and worked in various prestigious positions. Here are some of the interesting facts about this great personality.

1. He started his schooling at the Christian Community High School and went to several schools for higher education including AGSM – UNSW, TAFE NSW, and the University of Sydney for higher studies in the field of marketing. He was a good student from the beginning of his student life and won many trophies and medals in different fields of study and sports.
  2. He started his career as a national advertising sales manager and then worked as advertising sales director, managing director, general manager, and global online shop manager recently he worked as sales – account director in notorious organizations and helped them with their advertising and marketing field.

Throughout his career, he worked with advertising teams, marketing, sales, and account departments and has in-depth knowledge of the marketing and advertisement world.

1. In his career he gained numerous skills including self–motivation and time management, client acquisition and retention, relationship building, team building and leadership, cold calling and closing sales, sales development and lead management, goal setting and forecasting, startup and business administration, written and verbal communication, pipeline management, and are well – versed with MS Office, Google Analytics, and Salesforce which are essential components of today’s digital marketing.

Today these skills are highly – valued in the field of advertising, marketing, and especially digital marketing. With all these gains he is a valuable asset for any company looking for an experienced and skilled professional in advertising and marketing.

1. Apart from being a true professional to the core, he is also good at other things too. Like he is actively involved in charity work in Sydney and puts his efforts into the homeless people in the city and helping them with their clothing, food, and medical support and facilities. And participate in regular events at Martin Place for needy sections of society. He is a diehard biker rider and is a member of a motorcycle club racing at the national level. This shows his passion not only for studies and career but also as a sportsman. He is also a gym enthusiast and loves exercising such as cycling, swimming, and mountain bike riding.

It is his this risk-taking nature that made him achieve so much in such a short span of time which many are unable to achieve.

1. Currently, he is looking forward to achieving new endeavors in his life and wants to use his gained expertise, knowledge, and experience in sales and business development in a more challenging and profit-focused job title where he can push his limits and help the organization with his skills and knowledge in the field of lead generation, e-commerce, advertising, and publishing.

Steven Spilly is not only a true advertising and marketing professional but has an adventurous personality. Because of this trait, he is good as a gym freak, mountain bike rider, and national-level motorcycle rider and knows very well the value of risk-taking. It is this risk analyzing and taking capacity of his personality that makes him think out of the box, try new things in advertising and marketing and innovate new formulas for the same.