Stan parking lot vibes.

Stan parking lot vibes.

anyone else just sit in their car vibing to Lover by Tswift or just me?

2315
Stan parking lot vibes.

Sup guys, missed you yesterday..... I think my blog people actually missed me....... Well, I Hope you did..... Today I am writing about in my humble opinion the top 5 songs you need on your playlist. I Know I Have done a lot of these, but this is going to be my favorite aboslute queen and king songs of my life.... I hope you enjoy, and add these songs to your list because you need to vibe with how 2020 is going... You're welcome......

Good Things Fall Apart by ILLENIUM feat Jon Bellion-- this song is a banger. I use to listen to this when I was going through some really hard stuff, and just vibe to it because it always made me feel better...... Jon Bellion is just the king of everything honestly, but this song.......... legendary, iconic....I"m just gonna sit here, and listen to the rest of it and bang my head and lose brain cells I guess...... Here's to good songs may we have more of them...

Fierce by Jesus Culture-- if you are a Christian, then you already know this song.... But this song is amazing.... I am absolutely in love with it, and it teaches me every time I listen to it to just keep the faith, keep trusting in God's plan and know that no matter what I am never alone. I think that is just a powerful message in itself.....

Love Me Like You by Little Mix-- It all started with Dixie posting the tik tok, and then me looking up what the song was..... I'll be honest it took a good 10 minutes...... and then the magic happened, and the rest is history.... This song is absolutely my favorite, and I do not care what anyone else says, I will probably repeat it for the rest of my life with a couple other songs...

Go Flex by Posty-- this song, this vibe..... Post is just a mood in himself.... Go listen to the lyrics, and vibe. You will thank me later for making you add this song to your playlist...

At least I Look Cool by Sasha Sloan- one day I went to Chick Fila and while I was paying I asked the girl what was her favorite artist, and she said Sasha Sloan...... I then proceeded to play Sasha Sloan and find some really amazing music, but then this song........ i like banging kind of music, that vibe with driving...... and well I found it for sure..... Go play Sasha Sloan, and go get you Chick Fila...... cause both are the goat, and you know it...

Add those five songs to your playlist, and always know there will be more....... Cause we all know I love writing these blog posts, finding music for you guys and dancing in my car in random parking lots..... IF you have any suggestions feel free to leave me a comment below, or DM me on instagram... You guys rock, and don't ever forget to be the unicorn of your life......