10 Stages Students Go Through When Summer Is Almost Within Our Reach

We are so close people, you just have to hang on.

16
Taylor Plate

So, school's just about done with. It's been a long, hard semester, and we all deserve the blessed summer break that is about to be presented unto us. Some of us may be going on vacation, some of us may be working, and some of us may be laying around on the couch for three months straight.

No matter how you are spending your summer break, all that matters is that it's coming. So, in honor of the impending gloriousness that is summer vacation, here are the 10 stages you go through when summer break is almost here.

1. Hopefulness.

'

You know that summer is just a few days away and you can probably make it.

2. Denial.

You start to feel like summer may never actually come; you're stuck in some kind of collegiate twilight zone.

3. Anger.

Although you've only been in school for 3 and a half months, you become infuriated that summer break hasn't arrived yet.

4. Fatigue.

You have three assignments and four tests left, and there is no way you can get any of it done. Where is summer!?

5. Despair.

You've completely given up on summer getting here. You'll just rot in your library chair. It's better for everyone this way.

6. Derangement.

If you hadn't already lost your mind, it's official now. You've gone off the deep end because there's no way you can take one more day of school.

7. Relaxation.

You've used up all your energy freaking out about summer not being here yet, so now all you can do is sit back and try not to think about it.

8. Anxiousness.

Summer is so close that you can practically taste it, and you can't take it for one more minute.

9. Sadness.

Even though you're psyched for summer, you realize that you're going to miss college.

10. Complete joy.

Noone is going to bring you down, because you made it!!!