Spiders Are The Most Scariest Creatures In The World! Does Anyone Agree?

I cannot stand looking at them in pictures. Even though they are just pictures, they are still scary to look at.

992
https://www.maxpixel.net/Araneus-Arachnid-Insect-Spider-Web-Spider-Close-Up-6672440

Spiders scare me, especially when I suddenly see them. I cannot stand looking at them in pictures. Even though they are just pictures, they are still scary to look at. One thing about spiders that I am afraid of is their poison bites. My family and I always beware of the big ones because those are the poisonous ones. The very poisonous ones are the colorful and furry ones like tarantulas. Ugh, I cannot stand tarantulas. They are big and scary-looking. They have pretty colors but they are still scary. They are the scariest ones out of all spiders that I know because their bites are poisonous and can paralyze people forever.

I heard that there are bigger spiders in another country. I do not want to go to that country because I do not want to encounter those bigger spiders. I heard that they are the size of a person's basement. People living in that country have frequent encounters with those bigger spiders in their homes. How can people live like that? Who wants to often deal with big spiders in their homes? Who wants to live in fear every day? Can you live with that? I cannot live with that.

I can kill small spiders but not big spiders. However, I will not be able to kill small spiders when they are jumpy and have long legs. At the same time, I do not want to touch them. I do not want to use thin pieces of tissues, napkins, or paper to kill them. I prefer dropping a hard object like a shoe on a spider that is crawling on the floor. It is better and easier for me to destroy them. Are you scared of spiders? Note that the term for the fear of spiders is arachnophobia.