Sorority Recruitment Survival Guide

Sorority Recruitment Survival Guide

What to do and what to completely and entirely avoid.

151
Sorority Recruitment Survival Guide

Recruitment week can be stressful, but here are some tips to help you through what may seem like a scary week (it's not really that scary!)

DO: Be yourself. You want to surround yourself with girls like you- the only way you can find the sorority for you is by being true to yourself.

DON'T: Act like you are someone you're not. At the end of recruitment, you'll regret it.

DO: Look your best. It'll make you feel more confident! SLAY LADIES!!

DON'T: Roll out of bed.

DO: Wear deodorant. Wherever you go to school, it's probably going to be hot during recruitment. You're going to be running from house to house and sweating a lot! Make sure you smell good and fresh!

DON'T: Wear perfume. Too much perfume in one place can be overwhelming. You want to smell fresh- not like your going out.

DO: Listen intently to what the girls have to say. You want to engage in the conversation and learn as much as you can about each sorority!

DON'T: Be afraid to ask questions. There is so much to know, and it's hard to learn everything about a sorority in a short amount of time. If you have anything on your mind, don't be afraid to ask. I guarantee the girls will be happy to answer!

DO: Take care of yourself during recruitment week. It is going to be a long week. Make sure you eat healthily and get sleep. The last thing you want to happen during recruitment week is getting sick.

DON'T: Be afraid to drink the drinks at the houses. This may seem like an obvious statement, but trust me, nerves may get the best of you. However, the drinks are there for a reason. Drink them and stay hydrated- especially if it's hot!

DO: Have fun! It is fun and exciting to meet so many new women! You may find a really good friend out of recruitment, and it is kind of fun to see how each sorority is different!

DON'T: Have a closed mind during recruitment. Go into each house with an open mind and maximize your options. Trust me, the system works, and you won't be disappointed with any house you get. Each sorority is amazing at every school, and your experience is what you make it!

Best of Luck!