10 Reasons To Love Work Week

10 Things Sorority Girls Love About Work Week

Alexa, play "Work" by Rihanna.

369
Celeste Tamez

Recruitment season is officially in session, ladies! Greek women across the nation have moved back into their sorority houses and have prepared for the formal recruitment season. However, we can't have a formal recruitment week, without a work week. This week encompasses long days and nights, lots and lots of practice, and a perfect reunion with your sisters. While we do put the "work" in work week, here are ten things we absolutely LOVE about work week.

1. Reuniting with our sisters.

media.giphy.com

Definitely maybe almost cried when I saw my little.

2. Hearing all about people's summer.

media.giphy.com

Whether your sisters' traveled the world or spent the summer doing volunteer work, it's so exciting to hear about everything they did.

3. The amazing leg workouts.

media.giphy.com

Bouncing and clapping is no joke.

4. Reflecting on what your sorority means to you.

media.giphy.com

Work week is a time to reflect on why you joined your sorority and what you hope others can get out of it.

5. All the games!

media.giphy.com

Step tag, Farkle, and Ships and Sailors, to name a few.

6. SISTERHOOD!

media.giphy.com

Get a group of 200+ sorority women in one room, and it's bound to be full of laughs and smiles.

7. Seeing everything coming together.

media.giphy.com

Seeing everything come together, from your chants to your outfits, is something indescribable.

8. The anticipation of new sisters!

media.giphy.com

The most exciting part of any school year, hands down!

9. The work week themes.

media.giphy.com

Disney days, rock and roll, candy??? The possibilities are ENDLESS.

10. DANCE PARTIES.

media.giphy.com

"YOUUUU CAN DANCE. YOUUUU CAN JIVVVEEEEE!!!!!!!"

We love work week almost as much as we love recruitment!!