Signs You Hit The Sophomore Slump

Signs You Hit The Sophomore Slump

The Senioritis of College

12
Signs You Hit The Sophomore Slump
Odyssey

The sophomore slump: The time where a college student is taken down reality and see what college really entails.

1. You No Longer Care About Meeting New People

Your freshmen year was spent meeting new people all the time and becoming friends with whatever said people you formed a good connection with. But this year, you are worn out from meeting all the people that you do and you could not care less about making new friends.

2. You Are Really Poor

As if you were not already by freshmen year.

3. You Still Don't Know What You Want to Major In

Honestly, this is stressed about way too often. Almost half of college graduates do not even go into careers related to their majors right out of college.

4. You Question Why You Are Still In College

A really obvious sign that you are slumping. Many people are not fully sure why they are in college but they can usually name a few reasons why. But what really shows you are in the slump is if you do not understand what your purpose of being in college is.

5. You Are Struggling More With Classes

Classes are bound to get more difficult beyond freshmen year. But this jump hit you way too hard.

6. You Cannot Take Any More Cafeteria Food

Cafeteria food is your enemy. You avoid it as much as you possibly can.

7. You Aren't Having As Much Fun As Freshmen Year

This is bound to happen as you most likely do not have that much time on your hands. But the late weekend nights don't give you as much joy and neither do the activities that get you through the week.