As everyone probably already knows, receiving the AUX is not only a privilege but it is a responsibility and chore. You are sitting in the hot seat as soon as the AUX is passed to you. You and then forced to not disappoint your audience.
Here are a few songs that will automatically make you lose the privilege of the AUX next time you get it.
1. "Cruise" - Florida Line
2013. Leave it there.
2. "Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)" - Silento
No one wants to watch you whip.
3. "Baby" - Justin Bieber
It's a pure classic. Don't @ me.
4. "He Could Be the One" - Hannah Montana
Middle school years.
5. "Walking On Sunshine" - Katrina & The Waves
Probably not best to play if you're trying to get hyped
6. "Call Me Maybe" - Carly Rae Jepsen
This shouldn't even be on your playlist to start.
7. Crank That (Soulja Boy) - Soulja Boy
This all goes back to the dance moves.
8. "Look What You Made Me Do" - Taylor Swift
I don't care what anyone says, I love this Taylor.
9. "Cupid's Chokehold" - Gym Class Heroes
This song is a "bad joke"
10. "Ride" - Twenty One Pilots
11. "2 Phones" - Kevin Gates
"One for the (never could tell what he says) and one for the (still have no idea what he says)"
12. "Famous" - Kanye West
I almost feel bad for putting Kayne West in here since I already put T-Swizzle. (TEAM T)
13. "I Love College" - Asher Roth
I am actually shocked people do this in college, but still funny. Where did Asher Roth go?
14. "Barbie Girl" - Aqua
Old memories for sure.
15. "Despacito" Remix - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Bieber
No one even knows what they are saying... Overplayed is an understatement.