It's starting to warm up and car rides with the windows down and music up are starting to happen. The most important parts of these trips are obviously music choices. Here are 10 songs you need to have on your girl's road trip playlist.
1. "Picture To Burn" - Taylor Swift
The classic Taylor Swift song from our tweens. It's a great song to start off with and get everyone pumped.
2. "Sucker" - Jonas Brothers
They're back and of course we still love them. The band's newest hit, of course, needs to be on the list.
3. "Say It" - Flume
To add a little bit of the dance party to the car, this song will help for sure.
4. "Shout Out To My Ex" - Little Mix
Just like Picture To Burn, Shout Out To My Ex is another jam that any girl could rock out to on a drive.
5. "Sk8er Boi" - Avril Lavigne
Who doesn't love singing this song with their girlfriends?
6. "Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj
Another jam from our tween years, if you weren't a 6th grader who knew all the words to this were you living under a rock?
7. "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored" - Ariana Grande
Kinda a controversial song but hey it's super catchy and fun to sing.
8. "7 rings" - Ariana Grande
7 Rings will put everyone in a mood to be independent.
9. "Sue Me" - Sabrina Carpenter
Also a super girl power song that anyone will sing shout out the window.
10. "Life Is A Highway" - Rascal Flatts
Obviously, couldn't forget this beautiful classic.