Six Best Evan Moments From The Bachelorette & Paradise

Which one is your favorite?

15

I know what you're thinking, why is there an article about Evan and not Chad? I'll admit Chad was a character for a while, and if you don't follow him on Snapchat you are definitely missing out on some comedy. Once Chad got kicked off of paradise though I started to realize Evan was actually more entertaining. Here are some of my favorite Evan moments from both shows.

1. When Evan pushed Chad.

This was the first time I really noticed Evan, he did his entire skit about Chad being on steroids and then chose to push him when walking back to his seat. Chad then pulled on his shirt and caused a scene to make it look like he was again, the bad guy. So funny knowing Evan actually DID push Chad.

2. When Evan got a bloody nose in the pool.

At this point in Time we were starting to realize that Evan was just overall a total dork ( in the best way ever) and so seeing him get this nose bleed in the pool wasn't unexpected. What was unexpected was the fact that Chad had nothing to do with it.

3. Evan gets nosebleed number two.

During this episode, the boys were showing JoJo just how competitive they were, while playing football Evan happened to get another nosebleed. He literally tried to hide the fact that it happened, admitted it in his interview scene, and JoJo still ended up noticing. This was definitely one of my favorite moments.

4. Evan holds a kiss.

This is from when Evan eventually ended up on bachelor in paradise. He finally got to go on a date with Carly. She wasn't sure if she was interested just yet. They both had to eat a very hot pepper and then hold a kiss for as long as they could. In her interview she talked about how she later went to go throw up..... and that it wasn't from how hot the pepper was. In his interview he could not stop smiling and seemed like it was a very special moment for him!

5. Evan fakes a sickness.

Evan started noticing that Carly was loosing interest so he thought he needed to do something to get her back in his arms. They were all hanging it and decided to have some wine one night. They all decided to go back to their rooms. Evan was having problems with his swollen ankles and decided he should go to the hospital. He knew this was going to make Carly worried, and what do you know she ended up going and ended up continuing to like him again.

6. Evans proposal.

Evan and Carly definitely became one of my favorite couples in the end, and he actually ended up proposing to her. She said yes and they seem very happy now. Everything he said was actually so cute and you're lying if you didn't cry!