10 Signs You Are The College Squad Mom

10 Signs You Are The College Squad Mom

"Hey can you hold this for me."

456
10 Signs You Are The College Squad Mom
Tal Sagi

Every friend group has that one friend. The one we run to with a, "do you know what time this starts ' or a, "Do you have an *insert obscure object here*?" the friend you go to when your sick or need help with any and all things ever! I know, because I am that friend.

1. You always have EVERYTHING in your bag! Snacks, first aid kit or a stain stick you have it ALL.

2. Your whole hallway comes running for the most random things ever!

Hey, do you have a screwdriver?

*Pulls out the whole toolkit*

3. You always have snacks or are feeding your friends

4. You have a signature tea you make all of your friends to help them feel better

* drink the chia always drink the chia*

5." Can you put this in your bag?"

6. Wine. you drink lots of wine while wearing some sort of face mask.

7. You're the friend everyone calls when they get sick

* Hey if I take 5 NyQuil pills tonight will I die?*

* Yes yes you will*

8. You're always on high alert when you and your friends go out.

* No one will ever take an open drink or gets left alone EVER*

9. You are most likely to be found in bed by 10 pm on a weekend night, and everyone knows not to wake you or else!

10. If you made it this far and agree with everything on this list then you're a squad mom. Congratulations