I have a love-hate relationship with summer because I have so many fun things planned and so many people to see, but I can never find the time to do them because of my work schedule. I need to work to save money and I need money to do the fun things that I have planned, but in order to do the fun things that cost money, I have to work so I have no time for my fun things. Does anyone see my problem?
Here are 10 things you definitely know to be true if you work pretty much all of the time:
1. Last minute plans are a no go.
2. You can't plan too far ahead either because you don't know your schedule.
3. You say, "I can't, I have work" way too often.
4. You want the paycheck, but you don't want to work.
5. When you get a day off, you're too beat to do anything.
6. You feel like you spend more time at work than at home.
7. You become very close to your co-workers.
8. You're just in a constant state of tiredness.
9. When you have a few days off in a row, it's just...weird.
10. You run out of work clothes... fast.