7 Signs You Should Have Married Kurt Cobain

Because who doesn't love taming a bad boy

444
PPCORN

Kurt Cobain, the lead singer of Nirvana and the father of all things 90s and grunge, is arguably one of the most influential (and downright awesome) musicians to ever live and breathe on this planet. Maybe its his artistry or iconoclastic attitude or just the way he looked like someone your parents wouldn't approve of that still has girls (and boys) so lovestruck. If you're like me its a smooth combo of all three-- along with the way his raspy voice sounds blasting through the speakers of my computer at this very moment. So you think you are as head-over-heels for this sexy singer as I am? Well here are seven signs you, too, should have locked down this bad boy.

1. You like boys that have a few more issues than you do.

Because, believe me, sometimes there is nothing more attractive than a boy with some issues-- those type of issues that make him a little bit of a bad boy. The type of guy you can't bring home to your parents quite yet. The guy who makes you seem a little more adventurous and gives your life a little too much excitement here and there.

2. You desperately want to know what teen spirit smells like.

C'mon I know I'm not the only one who has been wondering this! Us girls (and boys) like a man who smells nice, the type of smell that you sit in class all day and think about; and when you smell it other places it immediately brings you back to him. Plus, Kurt must smell like teen spirit, whatever that smells like. It's just fitting!

3. You've shouted all the lyrics to "Lithium" after a breakup.

What's better than screaming out every beautifully crafted angry lyric after a break-up? Nothing. You've all been there feeling down on yourself, having a bad day and his music is always there to make you feel better. To remind you it's okay to be alone and be with just yourself for a while, because who needs people anyway? All you need is music, am I right?

4. Every time you post a photo on Instagram you contemplate which Nirvana song to quote.

The real struggle isn't taking a good picture, you take those all the time. The real struggle is finding which breathtaking lyric describes your mood, because they definitely all do. So you sit there deciding whether "with the lights out it's less dangerous" or "oh well, whatever never mind" fits your picture better.

5. You feel that "All Apologies" was secretly written about you.

Because you all have that dream that Kurt wrote a song about you being WAY too good for him! Even though everyone knows Kurt is a legend, which makes him way above normal people like us.

6. You secretly think you are WAY better than Courtney Love, Kurt just couldn't see it.

Even with her perfectly tousled blonde hair and edgy look you are so better than her. Lets be real if Kurt met you, it would be love at first sight. You'd be riding off in a white carriage into the sunset in no time! Obviously because you are his biggest fan and totally meant to be.

7. You think April 5th is one of the saddest days of the year.

You will never forget, whether you were alive yet or not, the day the greatest, most influential musician decided to end his life. You mourn his death a little every time you sing along to heart-shaped box and every time you hear his raspy voice telling you to come as you are.

To one of the greatest musicians in history, you are loved and missed but never forgotten.