binge worthy

Top 10 Shows I Will Binge Watch Over And Over Again

Sometimes comfort comes in the familiarity.

25
Jessica Price

These are shows I can watch over and over, no matter what kind of day. Some shows are just that good.

"BONES"

Let's be honest, who doesn't love a murder mystery and some nice romance all in one.

"Law and Order SVU"

Law And Order Svu GIF by NBC - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

....This ones a classic guys. 20 some seasons and still going. It sucks me in every time.

"Criminal Minds"

Criminal Minds GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

I love me some Dr. Reed

"FRIENDS"

Tough Friends Tv GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

"Ill be there for you" this show does not need an explanation. It will go down in history as my all time favorite show.

"NCIS"

Okay Thats It Ziva David GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

I really like crime shows, and this one has a good story involved.

Any Documentery Involving Lost People

File Missing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

I've always been fond of forensics.

"Burn Notice"

Burn Notice What GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

"You're in Miami" This is one of a kind. But you have to pay close attention because every season plays into each other for the grand finale on, who burned Michael Weston.

"HOUSE"

House Md GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

This one is hard to find on TV now-a-days but catch it on a streaming site, and learn why Dr. House is considered the best of the best. despite his narcotic addiction.

"Grey's Anatomy"

Anatomy Addict GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

This is another one that speaks for itself. Drama, romance, tragedy, life, and death. Just watch it if you haven't, and if you have I am so sorry, because I feel your pain.

"Scooby-Doo"

Scooby Doo Lets Split Up Gang GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Okay, hear me out. Scooby is a classic. I will always want to know where scooby doo is and what mysteries they are uncovering. This will go down as the best show from my childhood, and you can catch me watching it all the time.

Watch one...or ten. And if you already have then rewatched them and relax.