5 TV Shows To Binge-Watch Over Thanksgiving Break

Make sure you have the three best streaming services: Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+.

21
Huỳnh Đạt

Since Thanksgiving break is among us again, I figured I would give y'all some great tv shows you can binge watch on your holiday. With finals coming up, I know many of us are already stressed enough, so let's relax a little this break and watch some great television. Here are five great possibilities for you to binge watch this week.

1. That's So Raven

With Disney+ doing its release two weeks ago, everyone and their momma has been hopping on so we can relive our childhood. If you are like me and were born in the 1997-2003 generation gap, you grew up on some of the best Disney orginal television shows ever. This show can help you bring back some of that nostaligia and remind you of when life wasn't so rough. (I know the college life is hard).

2. Hannah Montana

Continuing with Disney+, my childhood wouldn't have been complete with out watching Hannah Montana everyday. While I haven't seen every single episode, I am damn near close, and now with Disney+ being a legit thing, I am going to be binge watching the heck out of it. I can enjoy Miley Cyrus before she started to get wild.

3. Law & Order SVU

While you are enjoying your few days off of college, go ahead and switch over to Hulu to enjoy the beauty of what many know as Law and Order SVU. If you've never seen this show before or weren't really into in high school, I suggest you start. This show is AMAZING. Many of my other friends from high school enjoy this show more than I do, which honestly is hard to believe. This is a good one to watch alone or with your family or a group of friends.

4. The Office

While we didn't stay on Hulu for very long, you had to know that I would want to through The Office into this mix. I binge watch The Office any day I can; it isn't just a Thanksgiving break thing for me. I know many people aren't fans of it, or they think it's overrated. But I couldn't disagree more. I used to be one of those who made fun of my friends when they went on and on and on about it, but I have quickly turned into that exact person. If you haven't hopped on this train yet, do it while you're on break and have some (extra) time on your hands.

5. Friends

Last but surely not least, you should binge watch Friends over your break. While the Office can make you laugh away your fears of the upcoming finals, Friends can remind you of your newly made BFFs you are away from as you go back home for the holiday. Hey, maybe you could all binge watch it together in your own respective homes and make it a tradition?

Hopefully with all of these possibilities, you won't need any more to add to your binge watch list this holiday. Enjoy your time off of school, and good luck to all of you with finals coming up!