Sheetz Is Giving Away Free Kids Meals To Help Fight Coronavirus
Currently

Sheetz Is Giving Away Free Kids Meals To Help Fight Coronavirus, Just One MORE Reason It's Better Than Wawa

"It is our hope Sheetz's Kidz Meal Bagz program will make a small difference and provide nourishment to those in need during these uncertain times."

250

On April 2, gas station and convenience store Sheetz will begin offering free kids meals with their new program "Kidz Lunch Bagz." The program comes as many families are struggling financially due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic that is sweeping the globe.

In a press release, CEO Travis Sheetz said,

"The spread of COVID-19 and subsequent school closures has left many children across the communities we serve without a reliable food source," said Travis Sheetz, President & COO of Sheetz, Inc. "It is our hope Sheetz's Kidz Meal Bagz program will make a small difference and provide nourishment to those in need during these uncertain times."

For families interested in taking advantage of this program, all they have to do is ask an employee at the register for a meal. There is a one-meal-per-child limit and there is a set amount of daily supplies.

The meal will include a drink, bag of chips, and a turkey sandwich.

Two-hundred-and-ninety-four stores will be included in this promotion across six states: Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia. If you live in one of those areas you can check here to find the store closest to you.