Shane Dawson Is Engaged And The Internet Is Shook

Shane Dawson Just Got Engaged And It Further Proves That Love Wins

Shane Dawson not only has an awesome YouTube channel, but he has an amazing man by his side.

190

So everyone watches or at least remembers who Shane Dawson is, right? He is one of the OG creators of the YouTube community. Between his skits and the famously known Conspiracy Theories Series, we the viewers have seen it all; we also saw how he grew as a person.

At the beginning of his YouTube career, we knew he was hiding something, little did we know at that time what exactly he was hiding from himself and us. In 2015 per E! Online news, we found out what he was hiding from all of us. Shane finally came out of the closet as a bisexual man, granted his coming did have a little controversy since at the time he was engaged to Lisa Schwartz. Of course, some fans were upset about it at first because of Lisa, but we all collectively got over it once we realized how happy Shane is to be himself finally.

Cue to 2016 Shane finds someone named Ryland Adams; my first thought is that they are adorable together and you can see that Shane is finally happy. Though the videos you can see them fall more and more in love with each other and even have been on Lisa's channel as a couple.

Fast forward to March 19, 2019, per People's Magazine, on their third anniversary, Shane finally gets down on both knees and asks Ryland for his hand in marriage. Ryland said yes, otherwise the internet would not be as shook with happiness as it is right now. When the news broke, I texted my roommates, and like me, they were happy that they finally got engaged because of the chemistry they have. In that photo, Shane's smile is nowhere near fake and it has been a long time coming for him and the viewers.

Shane has been through so much, and his engagement sends a message that love honestly does win. No matter how many broken hearts, how many times you are forced to fake it, criticism, and "cancellations" one faces. There is always light at the end of the tunnel that goes for everyone. You all have the chance for happiness, no matter what obstacles you are going through, there is someone for you out there.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk, stay fantastic Y'all!