7 Things That Annoy Me At Work

If any of my managers are reading this....maybe stop here?

When I greet a table, and they act like I'm not there.

"Hey everyone! How's it goin'?" *Crickets* "Great, I'm doing great as well, thank you for asking."

Or when I'm in the middle of my greet and they interrupt me to tell me their drink order.

"Awesome, well as I was saying, my name is Haley I'll be your server today. Now, can I get you a lemonade or iced tea?"

OR when I'm trying to get a drink order, and they blurt out what they want to eat.

Ah, I'm taking drink orders right now, but I can take your food order in just a second. Thank you for your patience and self control.

When it's a big party and I'm passing out food and someone says " you forgot my extra sauce, plate, etc."

Oh you know what, I also forgot my third arm today as well. Bear with me.

When I answer a question and someone asks the same exact question immediately after.

Sometimes I pretend to not know the answer, or I give a completely different answer.

Club soda. Lemon. Lime. Sweetener.

What you are looking for is sprite. And yes, we do indeed carry it.

When they say they have a deadly gluten allergy, then yell at you for not bringing bread.

So should I tell them or just see what happens?

Honestly, it's not that bad and money in your hand at the end of every shift makes it all worth it.

Remember, Karen: being nice is FREE! You don't have to speak to a manager to get kindness taken off your tab! :)