September Beauty Products
Beauty Fashion

6 Of My Favorite September Beauty Products That I Can Defintely Vouch For

I'll be honest, I've become obsessed with a few of these products

97
Makeup

I've always really liked beauty products. I love hearing about people's different current favorite products so I decided to write this article to share mine.

Recently, an Ulta opened up two minutes from my house. One word: dangerous. I went there way too often this summer, but I did find some really good products there. A few of the products below are not from Ulta but are beauty related!

I have tried all of these products myself.

1. Victoria's Secret Mega Moisture Foam

Find it here: https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/beauty-face-m...

https://goo.gl/images/rzagJp

This body foam moisturizer smells so good and is so moisturizing. It has coconut oil in it so it is great for dry skin. The foam like texture is nice because it is not oily or greasy! Make sure to shake it before you use it. I would totally buy this again and I'm obsessed with it.

2. Grab And Go Pony Hair Ties

https://goo.gl/images/R76iQR

I'm obsessed with these. I am actually very picky about my hair ties which is random! I used to use ribbon hair ties but they never held my hair up, it was to loose and would fall out. These grab and go pony's are stretchy but not too stretchy. They stay in your hair so well. They are great for thick hair, and come out of my hair easily without pulling my hair out. They come in a variety of colors! They also don't crease your hair like some hair ties do. These are the only hair ties I use now!

Find on Amazon for $10

3. Davines Love Hair Smoother

https://goo.gl/images/Geu2er

I saw this brand Devines at my hair salon and this hair smoother was recommended to me. It's from Italy and the company is known for being environmentally aware which is really great. They use renewable energy and on their website discuses finding a balance between beauty and sustainability. This product helps my hair with its frizz and makes it soft. I put a pea size amount on wet hair and brush it through.

Find on Amazon for $36

4. Skin Food Egg White Pore Mask

https://goo.gl/images/EVBGDn

I saw this at ulta and had heard great things about it so I bought it. It left my skin feeling so smooth. I just put it on my nose where I have some clogged pores and I did see a difference after using this product a few times. And don't worry, it doesn't smell like eggs!

Find on Amazon for $15

5. Secret Freshies Deodorant

https://goo.gl/images/kJN4xd

I never thought I would put a deodorant on my favorite products list but this one is awesome. It's tiny and is about the same size as an eos lip balm. They look the same I know! I love this because it's great to put in your gym bag and is great for traveling because of its size. The deodorant itself works really well and is long lasting which I was surprised about.

Find on Amazon for $10

6. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer 

goo.gl

This concealer is amazing. I use it to cover blemishes and it really does wonders. It's definitely a fuller coverage concealer, so the constancy is a little thick. Covers my unwanted blemishes so well! This concealer also comes in 25+ shades which is amazing!

Find on Amazon for $36

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.