The beginning of the semester is a stressful time. A new schedule, new professors, and new course make the whole process painful. Some start off with a huge amount of optimism, enough to make some envious, while others start fearful and stressed. No matter which one you are, once you get to a certain point you automatically become stressed and maybe even fearful. That being said, here are 15 feelings and situations I'm sure we can all relate to the first month of the semester.
1. When you think this semester shows promise
2. But then you realize
*Scary music playing*
3. So you say a prayer
I just want to survive
4. Yet you still freak out EVERYDAY
Stress sweat is real
5. When you briefly feel like you are doing fine, but feel the stress looming
I know it ahead, I just don't know where
6. And you hit the point where you'll take what you can get
C's get degrees
7. When you have your first breakdown
I've got a mental breakdown scheduled at 5pm, so I may be late to dinner
8. And you go a bit insane
The inner crazy emerges
9. Even lose it
10. So you indulge
Comfort food, please?
11. And doubt yourself
That darn voice
12. So you give yourself a pep talk
YOU GOT THIS
13. Your friends support you through it
They get it
14. And the process pretty much continues all semester
Just keep swimming
15. Until Finals
Good Luck Everyone!
Good luck everyone!