Stop Searching For The Wrong Favor

Stop Searching For The Wrong Favor

We always get ourselves caught up in the search for the favor from others when God's favor is the most important.

1
Stop Searching For The Wrong Favor
pixabay.com

If you close your eyes and imagine receiving favor from other people, it makes you feel really good on the inside. Examples of receiving favor can be getting recognized for all your hard work at your job, being constantly asked to advise other people, and getting constantly including and posted about from others. One of the greatest examples of receiving favor is the favor we receive from God!

Receiving favor is a huge blessing from God Himself. When you receive favor it is like a magnet for all the many things God is working out in your life! God wants you to experience favor, it's one of the many reasons he created us. From the moment we accept Christ into our hearts we are excepting all of His perfect love and favor into us as well!

A lot of the time we get ourselves so caught up in wanted the favor from others though. It is so easy to get caught up in it, even I get caught up in it! I am admitting when guys will constantly "hype" me up or girls will comment on my Instagram posts it makes my ego grow huge. I am being open about my struggle with wanting favor from others. God does not want us to be like this, He sees the potential we have and He wants us to grow in it!

If God's favor is the one that is going to ultimately save us in the end, then why are we (I am including myself) constantly searching for the favor and approval from others! When it is God's favor and approval that we should be endlessly searching for. If we continuously practice growing in our faith and walking in God's favor daily, we will truly see an abundance of blessings overflow from it!