Scuba Diving Is What Keeps Me Sane

Scuba Diving Is What Keeps Me Sane

There's nothing but me and the sea and I love it.

91
Scuba Diving Is What Keeps Me Sane
Trinity Tew

Ever since I was little, I've loved the ocean. The beach, sand and all, makes my heart happy. In fact, it's more than a happy place, but most people don't get it. I live to jump into the ocean one more time. But one thing that's even better than jumping into it, waist high, is jumping into the ocean off a boat with dive gear on.

Scuba diving is by far the greatest and most spectacular hobby you can have.

If you disagree, you're wrong. If you've gone diving before, you know what I mean. The ocean is wayyy cooler than land and I'd much rather spend my time pruning up at the bottom of a reef than spending my time doing anything else on land. I have salt water in my veins, it's what I'm made for. In fact, it's a running joke at my house than I'm an actual mermaid because I eat salt on everything- and not just a normal amount, I'm talking enough to where you can see the salt on every bite. I don't taste my food before I salt it, and most of the time, I end up needing more.

When I'm living a normal life up here above sea level, I dream in blues and the colors of coral. The ocean is good for me, no doubt about it. I've been itching to get back in my gear so badly that the other day, I dreamed I could breathe underwater without my regulator.

Scuba diving is my bit of Heaven on Earth and there's nothing that can take that away from me.