RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Recap

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Recap

Are the queens playing fair?

34
RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Recap
youtube.com

RuPaul is back at this realness with ALL-STARS SEASON 2 and I am in. L.O.V.E. with the season, cast, everything... well mostly.

If you have yet to watch the first few episodes, sit back, because sh*t has been real.

First off, instead of bottom two fighting to stay on, the top two queens fight each week for $10,000, but with the responsibility of kicking off a fellow queen.

Off the bat, Coco Montrese kinda fell flat. Sure I wanted PhiPhi to get kicked, but it was understandable, you want to look alive while performing.

Episode 2 hits and it is obvious who should be in the bottom, Roxxxy, Tatiana, and Phi Phi.. I mean Detox???

Alaska slaaays Katya in battle, and is the one forced to send home a friend.

It is sad but obvious that Tatiana was not going to make it too far, even if she did deserve the prize in Episode 1.

So Episode 3 starts up and Phi Phi is shitty, just like the person she keeps saying she does not want to be, and the first real upset sets in.

In the wake of Adore leaving the show early, only two are in the bottom: Ginger and Katya.

Reasonably, even I must admit Phi Phi rocked the runway, but... whatever... with Detox and Alyssa in the top two a hard decision really must be made.

In what might have become the most biased decision in the series... a loser is picked...

Alyssa made a choice that may come back to bite her in the ass, but only time will tell.