Your Roommates As Told By Friends

Your Roommates As Told By Friends

Relatable circumstances that the television show will reveal about your roommates and you.

65
Your Roommates As Told By Friends
Vivid Screen

Your roommates are your family in one sense - your crazy, awkward, unpredictable family. You share laughable moments, heart to hearts, relentless arguments, and insufferable heartbreaks together. It's like having a bunch of sisters or brothers under the same roof. Yet, all of you can relate to inside jokes included in your little group of roommates.

In many ways it makes you feel like you are reliving an episode of Friends, and you feel a little excited that if your life inside the house or place you share with your roommates was a show, it would be just as popular as the classic.

A few we all (who have these interesting roommates) could relate to in some way to the classic T.V. show, Friends:

1. The One with All the Boy Problems

There's always that one with all the problems that start and end in her love life. And though a few of you had warned her about this boy or the other, she took the jump anyways, knowing she could fall back on you all. Yet, as she sits and scrolls through her phone, being a complete tinderella, you all know it's coming back in the same way it always does. A bunch of awko tacos and lots of tissues for rejections.

2. The One Who is a Little Too OCD

Of course, there has to be a Monica, right? Who else would keep us all in line with our already hectic lives? We can always count on them to be there to tell us it's time for Susie to clean the shower or for Lily to take out the trash (which is a horrid smack to reality when you have to leave the warmth of the heater and into this wicked cold that the north has to face). But, without her, we would probably be living in a toxic environment.

3. The One That Speaks Words of Wisdom Through the Strangest References

Otherwise known as Joey from Friends, and if you tell me that you have never had a Joey, then wow! You clearly have not lived. I mean, without this roommate, you would never cherish the moments you share. Every thing that happens in your life will be given to you in the most direct, yet clearly not related in any sense kind of way. The most unusual statements always end up making great phrases to live by.

4. The Really Smart One

Sometimes she seems out of it as she takes things too literally, but it'll eventually seep through the overworked brain cells. She usually knows a little too much more than everyone else, and it will get on everyone's nerves about her knowledge on everything. But you cannot help loving her passion to learn and reciprocate the learning experience for everyone. Plus, who else can make you feel really bad for eating late at night by explaining the side effects of your decision?

5. The Comforting One

Of course with everything going on, you need someone to fall back on. Someone that holds the house together, taking the role of almost a loving mother. Whether it be arguments that arise or personal problems, she will be the one to fix it. No one can hate this person, it is almost like she is the sole loved soul in the group.

6. The Crazy One

The crazy one is where all the fun is at, alongside the comforting one, she usually is more loved as she always has the crazy fun moments to cherish. She will be the one to suggest a late night food run, or to suggest a night out clubbing to forget your woes and worries.

Either way, without any of your roomies, you would probably not know what to do. The biggest inside joke of them all is how you ended up together and still alive through all the tales of adventure. And much like our beloved T.V. show Friends, you don't know what you would do without them blessing your life with their antics.