Family Road Trips As Told By The Kardashians

It's all fun and games until someone has to pee.

9
Google

Tis' the Holiday Season, which means traveling across the country to visit loved ones for many of us. Road trips with the family can be an adventure, and there is no better famous family to describe the joys and trials of traveling by car.

1. You get in the car, ready for the day ahead road tripping with the fam.

2. And you tell yourself that this time it's going to be fun.

You're not going to lose your cool. You are a ~mature adult~

3. But things start going down hill when it's only been fifteen minutes and someone already needs to pee.

We all have that one family member

4. It isn't long before someone insists on playing a game intended to pass the time.

But really it just makes that time more miserable

5. It's lunch time, but no one else in the car seems to be as hungry as you so you're forced to wait.

6. That one family member that is a terrible driver takes over and you spend the next portion of the trip fearing for your life.

7. Hitting a patch with no cell service is the absolute worst.

How are you supposed to call for help when said terrible driver crashes?

8. There will come a moment during which, in the grogginess caused by extended travel, a fight breaks out and there's nowhere to escape.

9. Finally, it's your turn to ride shotgun, which means you get the aux cord.

But you have to filter through the songs with expletives because parents.

10. Eventually you will take a nap because you're too overwhelmed, or bored, probably both.

11. And then someone will wake you up and you contemplate whether or not it would be worth it to smother said person with your pillow.

You have to remind yourself that there's no netflix in prison. Or starbucks.

12. But, after what seems like an eternity, you will reach your destination and you cry tears of joy.

You love your family, just not always packed inside a car for extended periods of time.