My Experience at The Book of Mormon

My Experience at The Book of Mormon

Let this musical take you on a hilariously raunchy ride!

8
My Experience at The Book of Mormon
Alexa Howell

January 19th 2017, I attended one of the best musical plays I have ever seen. "The Book Of Mormon" was written by the creators of South Park, which should already tell you the content that lies within this play. I had no idea what to expect, other than that it was going to be controversial. I was completely blown out of the water with this performance, it was full of satire, sarcasm, and raunchy humor. By the end of the night I was in tears and it felt like I should have had a 6 pack set of abs from laughing so much. I don't want to give too much away because going in not knowing what to expect allows you to keep an open mind and fully take in the perfomance. Just expect to be taken on an adventure along with Elder Price and his . If you are a fan of South Park, then you would definitely love this! I recommened everyone going to see this musical! Overall 10 stars!