5 Boots Under $50 PERFECT For Every Retro '60s Lover

These 5 Boots Are PERFECT For Every Retro Lover Of The '60s — And They're All Under $50

2020 has been a rough year for all of us, I think the last thing we deserve to see this Fall is a pair of Ugg's

755

I think we can all agree that boots are the staple of every Fall outfit. And for 2020, the pointy faux leather boot inspired by the fashion of the 60s is the hottest new shoe trend.

It can be hard to find this perfect boot, especially a pair that doesn't burn a hole through your wallet. So as the broke and frugal college girl I am, I have compiled a list of five 60s inspired Women's boots for the fall season that won't destroy your bank account.

Embrace Our Differences Faux Leather Two-Tone Boots | Nasty Gal

white and black boots

Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal is a great online sources to look for high quality shoes. These duo-toned boots are current on sale for $37.50.

Women's Celeste Mid Shaft Fashion Boots

black leather bootie

www.target.com

For a simple boot to go with every outfit, Target is the place to go. These shoes are priced at around $40.

Sofia Red Pointed Toe Ankle Booties

red leather ankle boots

Lulus

Add a pop of color to your wardrobe with these Lulus shoes for $43.

Knee-High Block Heel Boots

knee-high black leather boots

Forever21

Also available in white, these knee-high boots are only $34 at Forever21.

Shade Patrol Heeled Booties

neon green calf-length booties

Dolls Kill

Lastly, Dolls KIll is a great place to look for shoes on a budget. These trendy neon boots are around $27.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.