Recent Disney News

Recent Disney News

Its that time again to learn about some recent Disney news!

66
Recent Disney News
TravelAndLeisure

So it has been a while since I did a this week in Disney so I figured that it was time to talk about some Disney news that has been in the media. All of the information comes from Walt Disney World News Today.

First Look at the Merchandise for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Here are the designs for the shirts and for the ornament this year.

Here are some more shirts including the Passholder shirt.

Here is a look at the exclusive Magic Band.

Locations where you can find these items:

Main Street, U.S.A.- Emporium (apparel, retail Magicbands, pins, ornament)

Storybook Circus- Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail Magicbands, pins, ornament)

Tomorrowland- Mickey's Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)

Liberty Square- Ye Old Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)

Hong Kong Disneyland 2018 Events

Royal Princess Garden: This new area is scheduled to open in December 2017. It will be an exquisitely-themed garden that will serve as a meet and greet for the Disney Princesses as well as the home for Hong Kong's Biddidi Boddidi Boutique.

Chinese New Years: According the Chinese calendar 2018 is the year of the dog. Hong Kong Disneyland will feature Pluto for the celebrations that will take place from January to March 2018. Main Street, U.S.A. is also going to be decorated in lucky red and gold decorations with Mickey and Friends wearing festive costumes.

Disney Friends Springtime Carnival: From March through May 2018 you will be able to enjoy whimsical character encounters. There will also be special sculpts for photo opportunities and an egg hunt with over 100 chatacter-themed eggs that are hidden throughout the park.

"Moana: A Homecoming Celebration: In May 2018 a new Moana stage show is going to be opening at Hong Kong Disneyland. This 18 minute long live show will be in a new outdoor venue in Adventureland and will recount the adventure's Moana has after the storyline of the film.

Gelatoni is Now Available on ShopDisney

Gelatoni is a cat who is a friend of Duffy the Disney Bear. You can now purchase the 15" Gelatoni plush from ShopDisney.com. He was perviously only available at international Disney Parks like Tokyo Disneyland and at Aulani.

Incredibles 2 Poster and Trailer

Our first look at Incredibles 2 is here and we have a release date for it. We will pick up right where the first movie left off on June 15, 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDMWVZta3M

You can watch the teaser trailer by clicking on the link above. Below is the first poster for the new movie.

Vanity Fair Gives First Look at The Heros of "Avengers: Infinity War"

Cast Members by cover starting in the upper lefthand corner and then going to the right, down and to the left.

Vision(Paul Bettany), Hawkeye(Jeremy Renner), Captain America(Christ Evans), War Machine(Don Cheadle), Wasp(Evangaline Lily)

Pepper Potts(Gwenyth Paltrow), Spider-Man(Tom Holland), Starlord(Chris Pratt) Doctor Strange(Benedict Cumberbatch)

Falcon(Anthony Mackie), Iron Man(Robert Downey Jr.), Black Widow(Scarlet Johansson), Thor(Chris Hemsworth)

Black Panther(Chadwick Boseman), Hulk(Mark Ruffalo), Scarlet Witch(Elizabeth Olsen), Ant-Man(Paul Rudd)

AT-AT Popcorn Buckets

You can now buy AT-AT popcorn buckets at Disneyland in Tomorrowland. The buckets are $25.00 and there is a limit of one per guest. Rumor has it we could soon see them at Walt Disney World.

First Trailer for "Avengers: Infinity War"

Finally the first trailer for Avengers: Infinity War is finally here and we also have a release date for the movie; May 4, 2018. Click the link below to watch the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfuNTqbHE8

That is your update on recent Disney news!