Reasons Why Season 7 Of 'Parks and Rec' Was The Greatest

Spolier alert!

18
www.popsugar.com

Spoiler alert! As a devout "Office" fan, it is hard to imagine myself watching anything else on Netflix. However, I do deviate and found myself watching "Parks and Rec." And if anyone out there is a devout watcher for this series than you already know the last season aired on Netflix. You may also know, like all great shows, it must come to an end, season seven being its end. However, in my opinion, this was their greatest. They found all their strong points, collective data of what people loved most about previous seasons, and played on that. Here are some gifs just to show how they used these most favored aspects to their advantage.

April finds her calling in life.

Who doesn't love when Andy sings? And that random moment in this episode when John Cena appears.

If these three commercials were ever on my TV I would watch them over and over.

They buy a house and April says some heartfelt messages, however, she is still April deep down.

April has two babies! And not to mention Leslie's three terrors.

Donna and Tom still treating themselves. Not to mention Donna gets married and Tom is engaged.

Ann comes back!Garry? Finally gets some things right! He becomes mayor for the duration of his life.

I really enjoyed this last season. Leslie becomes Governor, Ben becomes part of congress, Garry serves as mayor until he is 100, April has children and so much more. It was sad to see this show come to an end!